Home

Hollow Knight Grimm Troupe quest

The Grimm Troupe (Quest) Hollow Knight Wik

1. The Grimm Troupe is a Quest in Hollow Knight. Quests can provide rewards from items, unlocking Trophies/Achievements, and uncovering more information to the lore. Quests can only be activated by speaking to NPCs. The Grimm Troupe Objective
  2. The Grimm Troupe's Quest is Troupe Master Grimm's request to help the Troupe's Ritual in Hallownest. It has two possible endings, with different rewards, achievements, and characters involved. The two endings are mutually exclusive
  3. Here's our full guide on how to complete the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight. The Grimm Troupe DLC was one of three DLC content packs released for Hollow Knight that launched on October 26, 2017. It featured an entirely new side quest for players, which included new bosses, enemies, characters, and Charms to collect

The Grimm Troupe (Quest) Hollow Knight Wiki Fando

Below, we'll walk you through the process of completing the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight. To complete the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight, you'll need to exit the Troupe Master's tend and equip Grimmchild. With Grimmchild equipped, you'll now be able to spot the flames you need to collect on your map To start the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight, be sure to talk to Divine as well as the Troupe Master. Head into the smaller tent on your left and talk to Divine, who will ask you why you called the Grimm Troupe here. Next, to officially start the Grimm Troupe quest, you'll need to head inside the large tent and speak with the Troupe Master Today we tackle all of the Grimm troupe questline, it was very fun to play through and next week, it's final boss time.. Hollow Knight Grimm Troupe Dlc Where To Go And How To Start Guide. the grimm troupe dlc for hollow knight is punishing and not for the faint of heart. if you want to know where to go and how to start the dlc watch the video to all secret bosses, all new locations, secret lore, and more! we tell you how to fight the nightmare king, all new charm locations, and how to prepare for the path let's.

Accessing The Grimm Troupe Quest Head to the Howling Cliffs and look for a breakable wall here. To access the new quest in Hollow Knight's The Grimm Troupe update, make your way to the Howling Cliffs. Head to the location marked on the map above and look for a breakable wall Grimm will appear and give you Grimmchild charm as well as a quest. You need to feed the child with flames scattered around Hallownest. Use bench to equip Grimmchild charm and then flames will appear on the map. In which location showed on the map there's an enemy, Grimm's minion, which you have to defeat in order to acquire flame the title says it all lmao, this is mostly me doing the grimm troupe quest and fighting grimm. NORMAL grimm. chat scam to followTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv.. The Grimm Troupe is the second of the three free content packs planned for Hollow Knight. Its name and content were revealed on September 14th, 2017. It was released on October 26th, 2017. This update added a new major quest with its own characters and bosses, new Charms and a new platforming challenge My full guide on the Godmaster, Lifeblood & Grimm Troupe updates can be found here:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182757758Join my St..

Hollow Knight: Grimm Troupe Side Quest Walkthroug

Hollow Knight: Hidden Dreams content is accessible at any point in the game, The Hidden Dreams content doesn't really have a quest like the Grimm Troupe, but a noticeable piece of content is the Dreamgate (unlocked after gathering enough Essence) and some two bosses in dreams that are hidden: 1: Grey prince Zote. Found in Bretta's house. Unlocked after both saving Bretta and defeating. This guide is for the two latest Hollow Knight updates: Lifeblood and The Grimm Troupe. It includes the boss added in Lifeblood, the Grimm Troupe questline, boss fights, the Path of Pain walkthrough, the latest charms, and new NPC interactions. Other Hollow Knight Guides: Hollow Knight 100% Achievement Guide. DLC Achievements. Maps of Hallownest. Hunter's Journal. Geo Farming. Lifeblood The. The Grimm Troupe (Quest) Hollow Knight Wiki First is to help Brumm banish the troupe from the town or to continue the task and deliver the remaining flames to Grimm, whichever decision you make will add an impact to the game and you will no longer be able to redo it after saving the game Hollow Knight 2017. PS4, XboxOne, PC, Switch, PS5, XboxSeriesX, XboxSeriesS. Full-game Leaderboard Level Leaderboard View Part 2 - Grimm Troupe Fetching Quest This part mainly consists of collecting the flames and beating Grimm Can be a bit confusing on where to go at times. Part 3 - Area Sweeping With all movement abilities unlocked, this part is just clearing all the areas for completion.

To complete the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight youll need to exit the Troupe Masters tend and equip Grimmchild. In order to start the quest the Player must first travel to the Howling Cliffs and go through a breakable wall. And Ive beaten all the dreamers and since I had a look in the Grimm Troupe thread in this subreddit I have confirmed with myself where I thought the Grimm Troupe. How to unlock the Banishment achievement in Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition: Banish the Grimm Troupe from Hallownest. This achievement is worth 10 Gamerscore In Hollow Knight, unlocking more Charm Notches is vital. Here is how to find each and every one of them. gamerant.com. Game News Grimm is the leader of the Grimm Troupe. This quest is part of. May 30, 2018 - The Grimm Troupe Content Troupe Master Grimm is both a quest NPC and boss introduced by the Grimm Troupe in Hollow Knight. He is the main character behind his quest. Nightmare King Grimm is his Dream form. Grimm is the master of the Grimm Troupe, a mysterious travelling circus. In truth, Grimm..

To start the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight, you'll need to track down a secret location at the Howling Cliffs. The first step when it comes to starting the Grimm Troupe quest in Hollow Knight is heading to the Howling Cliffs. Once you arrive at the Howling Cliffs, you'll need to seek out a breakable wall. Where is the troupe master in Grimm? Open your map to spot the three new flame. Grimm's quest, and all other new features can be accessed at any point in your Hollow Knight journey. Muster your courage and summon the Troupe! Descending this Halloween. More Languages. Alongside the arrival of the Grimm Troupe, we'll be launching Hollow Knight in 3 new languages: Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese! Thank you to our fantastic translators for making it through HK. The Grimm Troupe Hollow Knight Wiki. Mar 11, 2021 The Grimm Troupe Walkthrough. secret-room-grimm-troupe-hollow-knight-wiki- guide-.To start this quest, players will need to summon the hollowknight.wiki.fextralife.co What *exactly* is the action / event that fixes your choice of Grimm Troupe quest? Ask Question Asked 4 months ago. Active 4 months ago. Viewed 259 times 5 I recently found out that there are 2 options of the final portion of the Grimm Troupe content. Fight the Nightmare King. Help Brumm banish the Troupe. My wife and I have 2 saves, we've both beaten the Troupe Master once. I have already. Indeed, the Grimm Troupe quest-line can be completed in 2 ways, but unlike other versions, the PS4 version will give you the Nightmare's End trophy no matter how you choose to complete it. As for which ending and why, the guide instructs you to banish the Grimm Troupe the short way, without defeating Nightmare king Grimm

Pünktlich zu Halloween möchte Team Cherry die zweite (kostenlose) Erweiterung The Grimm Troupe für Hollow Knight veröffentlichen. Die Erweiterung umfasst eine neue Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe Wallpapers. The Great Collection of Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe Wallpapers for Desktop, Laptop and Mobiles. We've gathered more than 5 Million Images uploaded by our users and sorted them by the most popular ones. Follow the vibe and change your wallpaper every day

PS. Sorry if this guide is bit obvious or dull it really isn't much of a guide to be honest, just for saddos like me who like having all the achievements. PS, if you are a completionist and you are playing Hollow Knight, good luck my friends! Recommended for You Hollow Knight - Grimm Troupe DLC Guide (Endings, Bosses and Charms Hollow Knight - Grimm Troupe DLC Guide (Endings. Hollow Knight Guides: How to Defeat the Nightmare King. How to Defeat the Mantis Lords. How to Defeat the Grimm. How to Defeat the Pure Vessel. How to Defeat the Nailsage Sly. The Best Charm Combination for Platforming. This is full tutorial for Grimm Troupe DLC for Hollow Knight which will cover new bosses, achievements, endings and charms in. Hollow Knight 2017. PS4, XboxOne, PC, Switch Part 2 — Grimm Troupe Quest This part mainly consists of collecting the Grimmkin flames around the map, as well as getting the last few abilities and spells. Can be a bit confusing on where to go at times (Obviously) revolves around Grimmchild Ends at Troupe Master Grimm. Part 3 — Area Sweeping A big journey around the map, clearing all of. Troupe Master Grimm: 1%: Uumuu: 1%: Watcher Knights: 1%: Total: 17% . Charms (40%) Charms are the biggest section completion to be had in the entire game. Charms help modify gameplay to make the Knight stronger, but much of the time cost a helping of geo or take a substantial detour to get to. Many of the easier charms to obtain are through vendors in Hollow Knight like Sly, Salubra, or Leg. Hollow Knight Expands with Free Content Godmaster - Take your place amongst the Gods. New Characters and Quest. New Boss Fights. Available Now! Lifeblood - A Kingdom Upgraded! New Boss. Upgraded Bosses. Tweaks and Refinements across the whole game. The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest. New.

Steam Community :: Hollow Knight | Knight art, Knight

The Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe MAC Game troupe brings in a new major quest-line which carries with it new bosses, enemies and allies. In addition, there are also four new charms that can be equipped, and a vendor that is there to offer a new use for all the excess money you have. Another welcoming boon is new map markers. If any time you saw is far from your range or there is a path you. Befitting its theme, The Grimm Troupe is coming next month with a new quest and a number of other big-ticket items, and you'll be able to reach it at any point in your Hollow Knight journey. Defeat Troupe Master Grimm to unlock an achievement: The Secret Achievement achievement in Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition worth 26 points Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement. The. The Grimm Troupe of course has a troupe master, known as Troupe Master Grimm. Grimm has a unique aesthetic, which has made him pretty popular in the Hollow Knight fandom. He looks like a Gen 7 Starter Pokemon. Like can he even be considered a bug of any kind? I've heard some people say that he's supposed to be a vampire moth. Looks absolutely nothing like that to me. Might as well say he. My first attempt to draw the most favorite boss and character from Hollow Knight - Grimm, Maestro of The Grimm (Dark) Troupe <3 . He stole my heart okay? I freakin' love such designs in characters. You can't found him in the start of the game, he pretty far away. BUT I did a spoiler for myself and I drew him even when I was only on the start of the game :'> (my bro also talked about him.

How to Complete the Grimm Troupe Quest in Hollow Knight

10 Hollow Knight - The Grimm Troupe.mid . 0. 0. BPM. Title. Instrument. Check out Lucent's Guide to Online Sequencer. Grid. Time signature. Key (Auto Detect) Auto Scroll. Add Audio Track. Record keyboard and MIDI inputs. Snap recorded notes to the grid. Play a metronome. When recording, gives a 4 beat lead in.. Path Of Pain Hollow Knight Location. 8/6/2019. The latest endeavour that Hollow Knight players have been embarking upon is learning how to complete the new Grimm Troupe quest. The first step needed to complete the Grimm Troupe quest is finding out how to actually start the quest. If you’re having trouble, be sure to check out our guide. Simple Hollow Knight: The Grimm Troupe Background [tab] FAQ; Frequently Asked Questions; What is Wallpaper Engine? Wallpaper Engine Software allows you to use amazing live wallpapers on your computer desktop. You can choose from our site wallpaper engine best wallpapers that you like and easily make your desktop go live using this amazing software The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest. New Boss Fights. New Charms. New Enemies. New Friends. Hidden Dreams - Mighty new foes emerge! New Boss fights. New Upgrades. New Music. Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, ruined kingdom. Many are drawn below the surface, searching for riches, or. Hollow Knight Map Hollownest Posters By Ragsmaroon. Hollow Knight Collector S Edition Available For Pre Order. Team Cherry Explains Hollow Knight Silksong S Healing. Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe Guide. Howling Cliffs Gamer Walkthroughs. Hollow Knight Review An Exceptional Adventure Gamespot

How to Start the Grimm Troupe Quest in Hollow Knight

Grimm troupe boss guide The cherry team pulled a little fast here at hold to reset. hollow knight ended up receiving the upgrade of grimm troupe a little before then we expected. Anyway, now I had the chance to play through the update. Here's our hollow knight driving grimm troupe. access the grimm troupe quest head at howling cliffs and loo The Grimm Troupe Charms. Unbreakable Heart - 2 Notches Increases the health of the bearer by 2 masks. Useless in fragile state for general use. Unbreakable Greed - 2 Notches Causes the bearer to find more Geo when defeating enemies by 20-60%. Useless in fragile state for general use. Unbreakable Strength - 3 Notches Strengthens the bearer, increasing the damage they deal to enemies with. Troupe Master Grimm. The Nightmare King. The Hollow Knight. Pure Vessel. Radiance. End. This is a guide dedicated solely to ranking all of the bosses in Hollow Knight. It is not a walkthrough or a strategy handbook, it is simply meant to rank how good or bad each individual boss is How to unlock the Banishment achievement in Hollow Knight: Banish the Grimm Troupe from Hallownes Hollow Knight Official The Grimm Troupe Trailer. This free content pack features a new major quest, friends and enemies. Already a Prime member

The Grimm Troupe will bring a new quest, boss fights and more. Hollow Knight is getting its second major expansion this Halloween, which is on October 31 if the annual tradition of looting. Hollow Knight Expands with Free Content. Godmaster - Take your place amongst the Gods. New Characters and Quest. New Boss Fights. Available Now! Lifeblood - A Kingdom Upgraded! New Boss. Upgraded Bosses. Tweaks and Refinements across the whole game. The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest. New. Hollow Knight is being developed by Team Cherry in Adelaide, South Australia. We're a team of 3 people who, alongside making the game, are responsible for building these websites, cutting those game trailers, posting regular game updates, answering questions on social media and much more. Though it's a lot of work, we love doing it, and it's made even more enjoyable by the enthusiastic support. The Grimm Troupe are a supporting antagonistic faction in Hollow Knight, introduced in the second content pack of the same name. The cult is led by the mysterious Grimm. Their objective is to seek out the flames of Hallownest and other fallen kingdoms, so they can complete the Ritual and prolong the life of the Nightmare's Heart. 1 Biography 1.1 Origins 1.2 Hollow Knight 1.3 Endings 1.3.1.

Hollow Knight playthrough (28) The Grimm troupe's quest

1. g section called The Path of Pain! Let's do this! Skip to Nightmare Grimm: 30:22 Skip to the Path of Pain: 43:36 Join the community on Discord! https://discord.gg/NcthbGQ Support me.
  2. Hollow Knight Expands with Free Content Godmaster - Take your place amongst the Gods. New Characters and Quest. New Boss Fights. Available Now! Lifeblood - A Kingdom Upgraded! New Boss. Upgraded Bosses. Tweaks and Refinements across the whole game. The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest. New Boss.
  3. The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest. New Boss Fights. New Charms. New Enemies. New Friends. Hidden Dreams - Mighty new foes emerge! New Boss fights. New Upgrades. New Music.Brave the Depths of a Forgotten KingdomBeneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, ruined kingdom. Many are drawn below the surface, searching for riches, or.
  4. gs. • Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open. Choose which.
  5. Hollow Knight - Hollow Knight Expands with Free ContentGodmaster - Take your place amongst the Gods. New Characters and Quest. New Boss Fights. Available Now!Lifeblood - A Kingdom Upgraded! New Boss. Upgraded Bosses. Tweaks and Refinements across the whole game.The Grimm Troupe - Light the Nightmare Lantern. Summon the Troupe. New Major Quest.

The Grimm Troupe will bring a new quest, boss fights and more. Hollow Knight is getting its second major expansion this Halloween, which is on October 31 if the annual tradition of looting. Hot on the heels of the Hidden Dreams free DLC, the Hollow Knight [official site] devs have announced the second in their trio of free-of-charge content packs for the gorgeous, insecty Metroidvania.This one is called The Grimm Troupe and will hit PC at Hallowe'entide, so the end of October. There's a super cute movie poster-type promo image which I'll pop after the jump along with the trailer Hollow Knight - Nightmare King Grimm Fight Guide (Tips and Tricks) Written by Amaterasu-kun / Updated: November 28, 2019 Having some problems with fighting Nightmare King Grimm? Not knowing, what you're doing wrong? Well, here's me - i will give you some usefull tips or just things, to keep in mind while fighting him. Some of the stuff may be very basic, but often, when you enter the fight.

How To Start The Grimm Troupe Quest In Hollow Knight

These estimates assume you are following the guide outline from start to finish. This guide from Steam user 'b, does a good job of describing the steps to unlock the alternate ending. Leave the Tent and hit up the bench nearby to equip Grimmchild. Return to The Master and hand in the three flames you've collected. Or it will be like Half Life 3 and just never come out. How to unlock the. Grimm, also known as the Nightmare King, is a supporting antagonist in Hollow Knight, introduced in The Grimm Troupe DLC.He is the villainous leader of the mysterious Grimm Troupe, a group of performers who seek to collect the flames of the fallen kingdom of Hallownest in order to prolong the Nightmare's Heart, a process the Troupe calls The Ritual, and manipulates the Knight into doing. Their leader, Troupe Master Grimm, gives the Knight a quest to collect magic flames throughout Hallownest in order to take part in a twisted ritual. He gives the player the Grimmchild charm, which absorbs the flames into itself, progressing the ritual, and, when it is upgraded, attacks enemies. Eventually, the Knight mus Legal Recuitment Consultant. hollow knight grimm troupe guide home > hollow knight grimm troupe guid How to Start the Grimm Troupe Quest in Hollow Knight Uncover the mysterious flames of the Grimm Troupe in Hollow Knight. Thanks to a recent update, Hollow Knight fans have been inquiring about how to officially start the new Grimm Troupe quest. The location of the Grimm Troupe and the process of starting the Grimm Troupe quest aren't immediately known. Instead, you'll need to seek out a hidden.

Hollow Knight [grimm Troupe Dlc] A 100% Complete Guide!!! all secret bosses, all new locations, secret lore, and more! we tell you how to fight the nightmare king, all new charm locations, and how to prepare for the path in this video, we will be discussing the grimm troupe. i talked about them before back in 2017, but that video is so outdated i had to remake it. hey, it works for animated by. The Grimm Troupe DLC is not over yet, as Grimm asks you to gather yet more flames across Hallownest. In Deepnest, one of his subordinates will ask you to help him banish the Grimm Troupe and to go back to the cave in Howling Cliffs to do it. You can choose to banish them or follow Grimm's instructions. Either way, the trophy will be yours. I would recommend doing Grimm's instructions, as the. Hollow Knight, the charmingly morbid metroidvania of buggy underground ventures, just received a hefty free update. Incidentally, the game is now 34% off for the duration of our Halloween Sale. During your travels, keep an eye out for the Nightmare Lanterns - light them up and you will summon the Grimm Troupe for a spooky major quest that. Hollow Knight - Starter Guide. This Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe guide is now complete. Costing a whopping total of four notches, Soul Eater is definitely pricey in terms Strength. Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench. I just upgraded from Fragile Strength to Unbreakable Strength, there was no change in the number of slots it reserves, and in my opinion it's. The Grimm Troupe erscheint kostenlos für alle Spieler und bringt eine Menge neuer Features. Hollow Knight - The Grimm Troupe erscheint an zu Halloween. Eine neue, umfangreiche Quest: Erleuchtet die Alptraumlaterne und beschwört die Grimm Troupe in die Welt von Hallownest. Falls ihr es wagt! Ihr werdet Teil eines verdrehten.

Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe Guide - holdtoreset

Gaming Guide. Hollow Knight: Alle Charms im Überblick . 21.04.2020 14:12 | von Tamara Pribitzer-Winner. Charms gibt es in Hollow Knight wie Sand am Meer. Wie sie alle heißen, was diese für Sie tun, wie viele Charm-Slots (Notches) sie benötigen und wo Sie sie finden, verraten wir Ihnen hier! Achtung, leichte Spoiler voraus! Für Links auf dieser Seite zahlt der Händler ggf. eine Provision. We have previously mentioned upcoming expansion The Grimm Troupe, but now it has an official release date: and gubbins into the underground. A new quest arc, new bosses, new basic enemy types and a fresh set of charms to help you mix up your playstyle. Hollow Knight being what it is the new bosses are sure to be the stars of the show, with their predecessors being a memorable and. The first, Hidden Dreams, was released on August 3rd 2017, being mostly a slight tweak to the base game that added in some new bosses and features. The second, The Grimm Troupe, was released on October 26th, 2017.It added a side quest that can be explored in the middle of the game as well as several new items and characters. The third, Lifeblood, was released on April 20, 2018 Aug 19, 2019 - Master of the Grimm Troupe.Through dream I travel, at lantern's call To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall Grimm Troupe Master Grimm is both a quest NPC and boss introduced by the Grimm Troupe in Hollow Knight. He is the main character behind his quest. Nightmare King Grimm is his Dream..

Hollow Knight Achievements. Full list of all 63 Hollow Knight achievements. It takes around 60-80 hours to unlock all of the achievements in the base game on Windows. The base game contains 52 achievements, and there are 3 DLC packs containing 11 achievements. Filter Tips from someone who has completed Steel Soul several times and eventually bumping the clear time down to 1 hour 48 minutes: Immediately heal yourself to full, and don't use soul for anything else if you're missing health. Don't go for optional stuff that really won't help you that much

Hollow Knight - Grimm Troupe DLC Guide (Endings, Bosses

1. Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe Guide. Hollow knight is a 2d adventure metroidvania game for pc mac linux nintendo switch playstation 4 and xbox one. Complete hollow knight full map. V35 added new room and enemy to the right of the colosseum of fools. Added location of new kings idol. However this will take many months to complete. Added location of godseeker. This is a 100 guide to everything.
  2. To access the new quest in hollow knights the grimm troupe update make your way to the howling cliffshead to the location marked on the map above and look for a breakable wall. Once all icons have been done send the textbox content to rainingchain on the hollow knight discord channel. The white palace can be found by dream nailing the knight in the palace grounds of the abyss. Fuck the white.
  3. Since Hollow Knight's release, Team Cherry has issued four additional expansion packs; Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster. Each comes with a slew of new bosses, challenging gameplay, and extra hours of animated, side-scrolling adventure. Let's take a look at each of the content packs available today
  4. Read our hollow knight the grimm troupe guide! Youtube hallownest seal below dirtmouth. Hollow knight is a metroidvania game where the player is allowed to fight and explore in the decaying kingdom of hallownest. Jump down the pit and walljump up to it. Hollow knight is a 2d adventure/ metroidvania game for pc, mac, linux, nintendo switch, playstation 4 and xbox one!. Source: 66.media.tumblr.
  5. Hollow Knight is a 2017 action-adventure game developed and published by Team Cherry. It was released on Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux in 2017, and on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2018. Development was partially funded through a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, raising over A$ 57,000 by the end of 2014.. The player is the Knight, a nameless warrior uncertain of.

real baby hours (grimm troupe quest) hollow knight 112%

1. In this guide, we'll detail the locations of every single Notch upgrade and Charm in Hollow Knight. Charms go towards 100% completion so gathering them all is a task well worth undertaking for the.
  2. gs. Forge your own path
  3. Category:The Grimm Troupe Hollow Knight Wiki Fando
  4. Hollow Knight The Grimm Troupe guide - YouTub
  5. How To Start The Grimm Troupe? - Let's start
  6. Steam Community :: Guide :: How to easily cheese Troupe
Hollow Knight: The Grimm Troupe Expansion Coming in OctoberСообщество Steam :: Hollow Knight | Hollow art, KnightPin by Гузаиоова Ольга on Hollow Knight | Hollow artHollow Knight - Ocean of Games